I've Done Microblading For DOZENS OF HAPPY MICROBLADING CLIENTS Who Can Tell You They LOVE Their Gorgeous New Eyebrows
You Will Be Joining My Happy Microblading & Powder Ombré Brow Clients Like Heather H. Below
I am certified and licensed to operate in the state of California
Unsafe microblading can result in serious complications. My salon is safe, clean, and meets all regulations.
- My studio is certified by Los Angeles County.
- I'm also Los Angeles County Blood-borne Pathogens certified.
I'll get rid of your eyebrow gaps, sparse spots, scars, and bald patches ; It will be like they never existed
You will no longer need to worry about covering up flaws in your eyebrow each morning. I'll fill in any gaps, scars, bald patches, and sparse spots you have so that your eyebrows are fuller, thicker, and still natural-looking .
Read What My Client Jacky Says In Her Comment Below After I Finished Her Brows; 🤗🤗 I Will Work Hard To Make Sure You Feel The Same Way About Your Beautiful New Brows!
Once we're done with the process, you can go half a year to 2+ years between touch-ups
Also, as long as you keep up with your touch-ups, I give you DISCOUNTED touch-ups FOR LIFE.
You can be confident you'll get PERFECT EYEBROW COLOR because I have color theory training from Las Vegas' Girlz Ink Studio
I give you perfect eyebrow color that matches your skin undertone and heals to a beautiful color that matches you natural eyebrow hair color.
Once I finish your eyebrows you can look 10 or more years younger
If you have sparse or patchy brows, microblading will make you look younger. After she got microblading, one woman said, "I look 20 years younger..."
I won't promise you'll look 20 years younger!! 😂😂 but once I fill in your brows to make them look thicker and fuller you will look younger.
My studio is certified and approved as safe by the LA County Health Department because I follow the below safety practices to keep you safe
I do the following to keep you safe:
- I wipe down countertops, the bed you lay in and my work station before and after procedure with medical-grade disinfectant wipes.
- I cover the bed you lay in with disposable plastic liner.
- Anything I touch during the procedure, like my chair, light, and work station are covered with plastic and barrier tapes.
- ALL NEEDLES are individually wrapped. Each wrap has lot numbers and expiration date.
- Needles are all disposed in a sharps container after use on each client.
- My digital pen and machine are wiped down with medical-grade disinfectant wipes.
- A NEW CLEAN brow shaper razor is used during your brow shaping and is disposed in a sharps container or given to you for home use.
I am located in Santa Clarita, CA
Come see me at: 28422 Constellation Rd. Suite 120, Valencia, CA 91355. I can't wait to see you!